Days of Wine and Roquefort
- Charlotte is once again living alone. Her cousin and his daughters have moved out. She’s going through a bout of loneliness. Have you experienced this in your own life? How did you cope?
- Charlotte adores her cousin. Do you feel like this about any of your extended family?
- Jordan is out of town. How do you feel about their relationship? Will it survive the challenges?
- Grandmère, with Delilah’s help, is putting on a Thanksgiving production. Do you like attending productions that are historical? How about those which are performed by children?
- Charlotte believes Matthew is keeping a secret. How would you advise her to draw out the truth?
- Prudence Hart and Sylvie Bessette are constantly at each other. Do you have anyone in your life that always raises your hackles?
- Charlotte doesn’t always confide in Chief Urso, though she tries to. Does it frustrate you that he is not always available? In your life, if you own a cell phone, how often does your cell phone cut out on you?
- Food is featured in all of the Cheese Shop mysteries. Do you like the selections? Do you ever try the recipes? Do you trust that a mystery author can come up with tasty recipes?
- Did you guess the identity of the killer? If not, who did you think it was?
Back to Days of Wine and Roquefort