To Brie or not To Brie
- Charlotte is taking on a lot this time around, with the shop, moving the twins, and her friend’s wedding. When do you feel that there is too much going on in a novel? In your own life?
- Charlotte would go to the ends of the earth for her cousin. Do you feel like this about any of your extended family?
- Jordan’s decided to move his sister to Providence. Was his decision wise? Would you have done the same?
- Grandmère, with Delilah’s help, is putting on another adventuresome production. Do you like Shakespeare? Would you attend a play in the park?
- Jacky is in jeopardy. Do you think she did the right thing running away from her husband?
- Charlotte tries her best to keep Urso apprised of her findings. Do you think there’s any way she could butt out entirely and feel good about herself?
- Family means everything to Charlotte. How do you relate to your family? Is there anyone you wish you could see again who you’ve lost touch with?
- How do you feel about people that spread gossip? Do you think these characters are vital to a mystery?
- Grandmère didn’t confide in Pépère because he was ill. Would you have made the same decision?
- Did you guess the identity of the killer? If not, who did you think it was?
Back to To Brie or not To Brie